Economical, Yet Rugged…
Engineered & Manufactured Using Only the Highest-Quality Parts and Components
- Maintenance Free Fiberglass Enclosure with UV Stabilizers
- Environmentally Friendly and Energy Efficient LED Lighting
- Optional Powder Coated Aluminum Stand
- Available with Water and Hose/Cable Hangers
- All Units Custom-Built to Meet Your Specifications
Indirect lighting to illuminate the dock, not the boater’s eyes. Lights receptacles so boaters don’t need flashlights. Available in clear, amber, blue and multicolor that allows color to be changed on command.
Individual Breaker and Receptacle Covers are gasketed and spring-loaded for the best seal. Several color options available.
Maintenance-free Fiberglass Enclosures are hot compression molded in impact long fiber pre-impregnated glass-reinforced polyester which ensures greater uniform strength. Enclosures are UL listed to UL Standard 508, suitable for outdoor use in corrosive atmospheres. The fiberglass material is self-extinguishing, halogen-free, with special added ultra-violet stabilizers and meets requirements of UL 746C. Outdoor life rating to exceed 25 years. Five sizes available to meet your needs.
Standard Box has screw cover. Stainless or non-metallic hinged covers and padlockable latches available. All hardware is stainless.
Marine Grade twist lock corrosion-resistant receptacles in combinations of 30 AMP (120V), 50 AMP (125V or 125/250V), 20 AMP (120V). Ground fault convenience 20 AMP duplex outlet also available. All receptacles meet NEMA requirements L-5 and L-6. Consult factory about 100AMP IEC service pin and sleeve receptacles.
Marine Grade thermal magnetic circuit breakers accompany all receptacles and are designed to resist nuisance tripping, meeting NFPA 303 requirements. GFI circuit breakers are available.
All Models completely unitized factory pre-wired for easy installation.
- 250 AMPS MAX per pedestal; 120/240v Single Phase 4 wire straight or loop feed, OR 120/208v Three Phase 5 wire Loop Feed.
- Combinations of Twistlock Receptacles – 20 Amp 120v, 30 Amp 120v, 50 Amp 125/250v and Standard 20 Amp 120v GFCI Duplex Receptacles available.
- Pin and Sleeve 100 Amp 125/250v Single Phase, Pin and Sleeve 100 Amp 120/208v Three Phase and 100 Amp 480v Options Available.
- Consult factory for other receptacle and breaker needs not listed – including international options.
Enclosures are available in white or gray.
Dockhead I – 8×10
Dockhead II – 10×12
Dockhead III – 12×14
Dockhead IV – 14×16
Dockhead V – 16×18
Activates fluorescent light at dusk and deactivates it at dawn.
- ¼ Turn Water Hose Hookup – Available in ¾” or ½” options.
- Backflow preventers and water meters also available
- Locking circuit breaker covers with or without locks
- Electronic Kilowatt Hour metering – Digital Certified to meet or exceed American National Standards Institute C-12.1 specifications
- Marine catv/cat5/phone outlet
- Stands – Customizable to meet your needs