The Industry Leader Since 1984
Engineered & Manufactured Using Only the Highest-Quality Parts and Components
- Environmentally Friendly and Energy Efficient LED Lighting
- Integrated Buss Bar Mount Location, Allowing for Easier Installation and Removal
- Large Hose/Cable Hangers Offer Improved Storage Capacity and Easier Use
- UL and Canadian Listed, Full Compliance with NFPA 303, NEC Section 555 & Article 410-57
- State of the Art Design
- Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Hurricane-Ready – Easily and Safely Store Major Components During Inclement Weather
- Custom-Built to Your Specs
Indirect lighting to illuminate the dock, not the boater’s eyes. Lights receptacles so boaters don’t need flashlights. Available in clear, amber, blue and multicolor that allows color to be changed on command.
Individual Breaker and Receptacle Covers are gasketed and spring-loaded for the best seal. Several color options available.
All interior parts and the housing are corrosion resistant and covered by an extended warranty.
The Docksider stands 43-5/8” high.
Saves on installation.
Marine Grade thermal magnetic circuit breakers accompany all receptacles and are designed to resist nuisance tripping, meeting NFPA 303 requirements. GFI circuit breakers are available.
Marine Grade twist lock corrosion-resistant receptacles in combinations of 30 AMP (120V), 50 AMP (125V or 125/250V), 20 AMP (120V). Ground fault convenience 20 AMP duplex outlet also available. All receptacles meet NEMA requirements L-5 and L-6. Consult factory about 100AMP IEC service pin and sleeve receptacles.
May be shipped first for pre-wiring. No tight quarters to wire in because bus bars are open to electrician. Base extensions are available to increase the height of electrical connections.
Custom engineered and recommended for the tough marine environment.
A long-life high luster marine finish.
- 250 AMPS MAX per pedestal; 120/240v Single Phase 4 wire straight or loop feed, OR 120/208v Three Phase 5 wire Loop Feed.
- Combinations of Twistlock Receptacles – 20 Amp 120v, 30 Amp 120v, 50 Amp 125/250v and Standard 20 Amp 120v GFCI Duplex Receptacles available.
- Pin and Sleeve 100 Amp 125/250v Single Phase, Pin and Sleeve 100 Amp 120/208v Three Phase and 100 Amp 480v Options Available.
- Consult factory for other receptacle and breaker needs not listed – including international options.
Activates fluorescent light at dusk and de-activates it at dawn.
Brackets to store hoses and cables on the unit, not on the dock.
- ¼ Turn Water Hose Hookup – Available in ¾” or ½” options.
- Backflow preventers and water meters also available
- Locking circuit breaker covers with or without locks
- Electronic Kilowatt Hour metering – Digital Certified to meet or exceed American National Standards Institute C-12.1 specifications
- Marine catv/cat5/phone outlet